Screen Printing Squeegee
Standard size: 25x5mm,25x7mm,35x5mm,35x7mm,40x7mm,40x9mm,50x7mm,50x8mm,50×9,50x10mm,etc.
Length: 1000mm,2000mm,144″(3660mm)/as your request
Width: 25 mm-100mm
Standard color :Yellow ,blue,white,red,coffee,green etc ,available for your request
Blade type:square, rounded and V-cut profiles,etc.
• 60 durometer squeegees are the softest available, and are used for more delicate printing. A softer blade flexes more than a hard blade, and works best with thinner inks. 60 durometer squeegees also are great for high density printing since they allow a larger amount of ink to roll through the stencil.
• 70/75 durometer squeegees are a medium hardness, and are the most commonly used. A 70 durometer squeegee blade works well with almost any screen printing application, and it is a great starter option for the beginning screen printer.
• 80 durometer squeegees are very stiff and are great for more intricate print jobs. 80 durometer screen printing squeegees are great for printing with thicker screen printing inks such as whites and other opaque plastisols.
- Square – or straight-edge – squeegee blades are cut flat across the bottom. These are the most common types of squeegee blades and are used for more general screen printing jobs.
- Round – or ball-nose – squeegees are used when printers need a heavier deposit of ink, such as when printing on heavier substrates or when printing with specialty inks.
- Beveled squeegees feature an angle on one or both sides of the blade. Beveled blades are most often used when printing on substrates that are curved or uneven.